Thursday, May 15, 2014

Non Voglio Tornare..

I do not want to go back home! I have less than two months here in Italy, and I could not be more upset about this fact. Obviously going home with have some perks, such as:

  • Chiropractor
  • Starbucks
  • Taco Salad
  • Clothing/Shoes
  • Driving
Well, I guess it will be nice to see everybody too:) But as of right now, I am so happy with my life here in Italy that I can not even remember having a life back in the US. Everything from home seems like such a dream so it was very strange when I saw Megan and Jackie!!! I could not believe that people from home actually existed, but sure enough, they were waiting for me when I arrived in Rome a little less than a month ago. My trip with them (Jackie was only with us in Rome) was honestly amazing!!! I love love LOVED everything we did.

  • Rome
    • Colosseum
    • Pantheon
    • Trevi Fountain
    • Spanish Steps
    • (We also wandered around a lot, and I'm sure we did some other things I just can't remember right now)
    • I LOVE ROMA
  • Naples
    • Truthfully, Naples was a nice city but I didn't love it..however we did see a very nice hilltop view of the city which was spectacular!!
  • Mt. Vesuvius/Pompeii
    • INCREDIBLE! Loved them both:)
  • Capri
    • Easily the most beautiful part of our trip
    • Megan and I hiked around the island, taking 'trails' and ending up on the side of a cliff a few times..it was awesome :)
In a few days, I will leave to go to Milan with Mom and Dad! Wow. That is going to be craaaazy to see them again! We are going to Milan, Venice and Florence. Afterwards they will come back to my hometown for a few days.

So lately, I have just been going to school and hanging out with friends a lot. I have gone to the sea a few times because the weather is beautiful and sunny here, so the sea is also beautiful :)

I apologize for my English and my random non-flowing blog post. English is fairly difficult for me to speak correctly, let alone write a coherent blog post. On the bright side, my Italian is pretty good! YAY.

I'll update with some photos some time, if I get around to it...Kidding. I'll probably update after Mom and Dad come to visit.

CIAO!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment