Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fra tre settimane partiro' :(

In three weeks, I will be home in Minnesota. I don't know how to react to this. I am so sad to have to leave Italy, I LOVE it here. My life is here now, my friends are here, my family is here, my school is here...everything is here. And the fact that I have to leave it all not knowing when I will return is such a depressing thought.

Nice things about going home:
  • Starbucks
  • Driving
  • All my clothes
  • I guess my family and friends ;)


That's about it. Otherwise I want to stay here! I celebrated my 18th birthday on wednesday with my afs friends at the camp. I realized then how much they are like my family, and I can't imagine living without them. Also I saw my family today, and my best friend today, and I am going to miss them so so so much...The thought of having to leave is the worst thing in the world.

However, domani I will go in Finland with my host sister! We will be there for one week, from tomorrow (Monday) until the next week Monday. I can't wait! It is going to be soooo much fun, also I get to drink starbucks because there is in Finland :)

Anyway, I have to wake up in 5 hours to catch my flight...we are waking up at 4 a.m.....o mio dio.
Buonanotte a tutti, maybe I will write another time before leaving Italy, but probably not so if not.....I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN 3ISH WEEKS and I can tell you anything you want to know at that time :)

Ciao...Alison.

P.S. I apologize again for my English.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment